Saturday, August 12, 2:30-6:30pm
You are invited to the 14th annual MYSTIC SUMMER FLING & POT-LUCK !
WELCOME ALL MYSTIC MEMBERS, PAST AND PRESENT
Invite friends who may be interested in joining the Mystic Chorale !
♪ Sing ♪ Music-Jam ♪ Dance ♪ Share & Enjoy Good Food ♪ Stroll Italian Garden ♪ Tour Codman Museum ♪
DATE: Saturday August 12, 2023, 2:30pm – 6:30pm
(Rain-date: Sunday August 13)
LOCATION: OUTDOORS (mainly), behind Jai’s home in Lincoln, MA
“Jai” email@example.com, 781-738-1920
Walk-ins allowed, but advance sign-ups strongly encouraged.
Address & Further details sent when you SIGN-UP!
More information about the Sing:
- Optional guided tour of the historic Codman Museum at 2PM
(Register EARLY tours often sell out! Select “CHILD” for FREE Tickets here)
- Parking on premises
- 6 min walk from the Lincoln Center MBTA Commuter Rail stop
- Handicapped accessible bathrooms
- Limited songbooks provided
- Apple cider, cups, paper plates, and eating utensils provided
- Chairs and tables provided
PLEASE BRING (if you can)
- Pot luck dish to share along with serving utensil
- Rise up Singing Songbooks (if there’s a specific song you want us to sing, please bring copies of the lyrics)
- Your preferred chair, or blanket (optional)
- Sun-screen, Sun-hat
PLEASE DO NOT WEAR OR BRING:
- Chemical-based bug or sunscreen spray, perfumes, or heavy scents
- Pets or children
NEW COVID PROTOCOLS FOR THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF ALL AND THE LONGEVITY OF OUR ORGANIZATION:
- Participants must be fully vaccinated / Booster shots not required
- We ask all attendees to perform TWO rapid tests; two days before, and again the day of event. If you test negative for both, come, otherwise we ask that you please not attend
- Please do not come if you have tested positive for Covid ten days before the sing, are not feeling well, or have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid.
- Masks optional outdoors, but Masks are required indoors, e.g. when going inside to use bathroom etc.
- Minimum 20; maximum 80 number of attendees